REYNOLDSVILLE — Magisterial District Choose David Inzana presided over the next preliminary hearings Dec. 16.
- Gregory Jones, 61, of Cranberry Township, who’s charged with use/possession of drug paraphernalia. He was launched on his personal recognizance.
- Richard L. Bohenek, 59, of Cranberry Township, who’s charged with possession of marijuana –private use. Two extra expenses of improper sunscreening, and turning actions and required alerts have been withdrawn. He was launched on his personal recognizance.
Ample proof was established, following a preliminary listening to, to ship the next circumstances to the Jefferson County Courtroom of Widespread Pleas for additional disposition.
- Regina Lucille Christner, 42, of Reynoldsville, who’s charged with DUI: managed substance –schedule one, DUI: managed substance –metabolite, DUI: managed substance –impaired potential, driving and not using a license, failure to hold license, driving with out insurance coverage, careless driving, unauthorized modification of kit, failure to hold a registration, and driving whereas BAC .02 or larger whereas license is suspended.
- John Jay Pentz, 39, of DuBois, who’s charged with DUI: managed substance –metabolite, DUI: managed substance –schedule one, DUI: managed substance –impaired potential, DUI: managed substance –schedule two or three, and careless driving.
Waived for courtroomThe next defendants waived their rights to a preliminary listening to. Their circumstances will probably be despatched to the Jefferson County Courtroom of Widespread Pleas for additional disposition.
- Kelly Jo Fenstermaker, 33, of Cambridge Springs, who’s charged with receiving stolen property. She is at present being held within the State Correctional Establishment Cambridge Springs in lieu of $5,000 bail.
- Arthur Harrison Null, 27, of DuBois, who’s charged with DUI: excessive charge of alcohol, DUI: common impairment, careless driving, rushing, and disrespect of site visitors lane. His bail is ready at $5,000 unsecured.
- Benjamin Matthew Elliot, 36, of Punxsutawney, who’s charged with strangulation, easy assault, three counts of terroristic threats, 5 counts of harassment, and 4 counts of disorderly conduct. His bail is ready at $25,000 unsecured.
- Peyton A. Shaw, of Brookville, who’s charged with fleeing or making an attempt to elude officers, careless driving, reckless driving, failure to maintain proper, improper passing, passing on left unsafe, limitations on driving on left facet of the highway, disregard for site visitors lane, rushing, exceeding 55 mph in different native by 55 mph, obedience to site visitors management units, failure to make use of seatbelt, obstructed window, driving and not using a license, failure to hold license, failure to hold registration, investigations by officer, and legal mischief. His bail is ready at $5,000 unsecured.