Summer time brings scorching nights, water sports activities and chilled beer, which might typically imply extra DUIs.
“In an effort to make sure the protection of the motoring public and the residents of the Commonwealth throughout these summer time month,” Pennsylvania State Police says it has arrange focused enforcement and DUI checkpoints all through the state to discourage individuals from driving whereas impaired.
A Sobriety Checkpoint inside Hamilton Township, Adams County on Saturday evening led to the next 5 arrests:
- Andrew Alwine, 44, DUI alcohol
- Kelly Rice, 46, DUI alcohol
- Vickie Hoffheins, 62, DUI alcohol.
- Madeline Ribot, 31, is charged with DUI for medicine.
- Bradley Hilbert, 50, of York Haven, has been modified with Fleeing & Eluding. He’s being held on $5,000. His preliminary listening to is scheduled for July 21 at 10 a.m.
The court docket paperwork for the DUI arrests haven’t been filed as of the time of publishing.
The State Police thanks the general public for his or her cooperation as police work to maintain roads secure this summer time.
Click on right here to join Day by day Voice’s free each day emails and information alerts.