The police departments within the Pottstown space are planning to accentuate their efforts to implement DUI and alcohol associated crimes. Over the following week, the multi-jurisdictional DUI enforcement crew will likely be conducting a minimum of one sobriety checkpoint operation.
Police plan to cut back the variety of DUI associated accidents by deterring potential drunk drivers.
In case you plan on having fun with some alcoholic drinks this week, listed below are some suggestions:
• Keep away from drunk driving altogether and don’t drink and drive.
• Earlier than consuming, designate a sober (non-drinking) driver.
• In case you’re impaired, use a taxi or Uber, name a sober good friend or member of the family to get residence safely;
• In case you see a drunk driver on the highway, don’t hesitate to contact 911;
• If somebody who’s about to drive or journey whereas impaired, take their keys and assist them make different preparations to soundly get to the place they’re going;
• Bear in mind, Buddies don’t let buddies drive impaired!
Officers from Pottstown, Douglass (Montgomery County), East Coventry, Limerick, Decrease Pottsgrove, North Coventry, New Hanover, Royersford, Higher Pottsgrove, Higher Windfall and West Pottsgrove will likely be collaborating on this Group DUI exercise.