The Kentucky Transportation Cupboard District 6 stories the next circumstances and/or operations. Motorists ought to pay attention to doable delays or lane closures on the next tasks:
KENTON COUNTY, KENTUCKY – HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO
• Brent Spence Bridge – I-71/75 Southbound/Northbound (191.3 – 191.8 mile-marker) – A routine upkeep venture to scrub and paint the Brent Spence Bridge is underway. The venture would require numerous lane closures on each the north and southbound decks of the bridge, in addition to the closure of a number of ramps that present entry to the bridge. At present, the 2 left lanes are closed on each the north and southbound decks. Drivers are inspired to plan their drive, and when doable, use alternate routes to get across the bridge. The venture is anticipated to be full by Nov. 15.
• For updates and detours, please go to BrentSpenceBridgeInfo.org
• KY 20 (Petersburg Street) 11.4 – 14.2 mile-marker – Work is in progress on a security enchancment venture on KY 20 from west of KY 228 to Watts/Graves Street. Motorists ought to look ahead to crews, gear and lane closures.
• I-75 SB (183 – 178 mile-marker) – There are not any lane closures or impacts to visitors because of our work within the space. Please drive safely. An interstate rehabilitation venture is nearing completion between US 42 to KY 536 (Mt. Zion Street).
• KY 237 (Nice Valley Street) – A venture is in progress on Nice Valley Street between Valley View Drive and Rogers Lane. The roadway is being widened and re-aligned and consists of the development of a bridge and roundabout. Visitors is on the brand new alignment from simply north of Oakbrook Street/Carters Mill Lane to Rogers Lane to permit for the subsequent part of development. The brand new visitors sample will maintain one lane open in every path on KY 237 and Camp Ernst Street. All visitors will make the most of the brand new roundabout intersection of KY 237 and Camp Ernst Street. This visitors sample is anticipated to stay in place by means of venture completion, which is anticipated by summer time 2021.
Ongoing visitors impacts:
The intersection of Nice Valley Rd. (KY 237) and Thunder Ridge Dr. stays closed. Residential visitors won’t be able to entry Nice Valley Rd. from Thunder Ridge Dr., and visitors on Nice Valley Rd. won’t be able to entry Thunder Ridge Dr. The intersection is anticipated to stay closed till this space is full.
• KY 536 (Mt Zion Street) Double Crossover Diamond (DCD) interchange – Development is in progress between Tiburon Drive and US 25 (Dixie Freeway). The brand new single-lane roundabout on the intersection of Sherwood Lakes Dr. and the Biltmore Connector is now OPEN. The brand new connection that runs from Biltmore Blvd. to Funding Method is also open. As a reminder, visitors wishing to enter the roundabout ought to at all times yield to visitors already circling the roundabout.
Ongoing visitors impacts, climate allowing:
Crews shall be working alongside Mt. Zion Rd. between Tiburon Dr. and Dixie Hwy. (US 25). Occasional lane closures could happen, however visitors shall be maintained with flaggers when wanted.
The entry highway that join Berberich Dr. and Sam Neace Dr. is open.
• KY 338 (Richwood Street) Double Crossover Diamond (DCD) interchange and U.S. 25 Dixie Freeway SPUI – Work is in progress. Visitors on U.S. 25 is in a brand new visitors sample as work continues inside the venture space.
Ongoing Visitors Reminders:
The best lane of I-71/75 northbound is closed from roughly one-half mile south of the Richwood Rd. (KY 338) exit to the bridge over Frogtown Rd. (The size of the closure is roughly one mile.) This closure is anticipated to stay in place by means of the tip of the 12 months whereas enchancment work continues within the northbound ramp space.
As well as, the appropriate lane of I-71/75 southbound is closed on the Richwood Rd. (KY 338) exit for roughly one mile. This closure is anticipated to be in place by means of the tip of the 12 months.
Crews are working alongside Richwood Rd. (KY 338) between Triple Crown Blvd./Grand Nationwide Blvd. and Dixie Hwy. (US 25), and alongside the US 25 hall. Occasional lane closures could happen, however visitors shall be maintained with flaggers when wanted. Please pay attention to development autos getting into and exiting the venture space.
Crews are also persevering with work on Finest Pal Dr., Profitable Colours Dr., and Triple Crown Blvd. weekdays between 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Throughout this time, non permanent highway closures could also be wanted, and short-term detours shall be put into place.
Railroad Crossings Replace:
The Outdated Lexington Pike railroad crossing simply south of Richwood Rd. is closed.
All visitors will use Chambers Rd. to entry US 25 and I-71/75. Momentary visitors alerts have been put in on the intersection of Chambers Rd. and US 25 to assist enhance visitors stream. (Alerts will stay flashing till operational.)
This visitors sample is anticipated to be in place all through the length of the development work, which is scheduled to proceed by means of 2022, however choices to cut back the size of this closure are being evaluated.
The railroad crossing at Richwood Rd. and US 25 is now completely closed.
Throughout development, visitors will cross the railroad tracks on the intersection of Shorland Dr./Profitable Colours Dr., the place new visitors alerts are operational and timed to assist ease congestion and assist visitors stream by means of the intersection.
This closure is required in order that non permanent railroad tracks could be constructed within the venture space to permit for main intersection enhancements at Richwood Rd. and US 25.
• New I-275 – Graves Street Interchange – The brand new DCD interchange is OPEN to visitors. Work will proceed on a brand new highway connecting to KY 20 (Petersburg Street). Graves Street is closed between Worldwide Blvd. and Sequoia Dr. Entry for residential visitors solely shall be permitted. The closure is anticipated to stay in place till Sunday, Aug. 1, climate allowing, and is required in order that development of the brand new roadway can happen.
• U.S. 27 (8.8 – 10.5 mile-marker) – A pavement restore venture on U.S. 27 (Alexandria Pike) is in progress. A single lane closure shall be in place. Concrete slabs shall be eliminated and changed between KY 536 and Washington Avenue. Work will begin on the northbound aspect then change to the southbound. Anticipate delays and work is climate dependent.
• U.S. 27 (0 – 1 mile-marker) – A security enchancment venture is in progress on U.S. 27. Development will concentrate on three areas: the KY 177 intersection (17.1-17.5 marker ) going northbound to only previous KY 3162 (Lock Street) intersection, the Boss Dunaway Street intersection (19 milepost) in northern Pendleton County and the intersection of Plum Creek Church Street (1 milepost) in southern Campbell County. Motorists ought to pay attention to crews and lane closures within the work zone areas.
• KY 2926 (Winters Lane) 0.8 – 0.9 mile-marker – The highway is closed to by means of visitors on account of a slide. Native residents have entry. Please use KY 8 to KY 445 as a detour till the highway is repaired.
• KY 467 (Warsaw Street) 2.5 – 11.7 mile-marker/Curry Street (0 – .08 mile-marker) – A base failure and resurfacing venture is in progress on KY 467 from KY 1132 (Folsom Street) o KY 22 in Dry Ridge. All of Curry Street shall be resurfaced. Crews will work throughout sunlight hours. Some weekend work is feasible. Motorists ought to train warning and look ahead to flaggers, visitors management gadgets, development personnel, and gear getting into and leaving the work zone.
• KY 236 (Commonwealth Avenue) 1.4 – 2 mile-marker – Paving is full. Thermo markings at intersections to be put in. The rest of labor will happen throughout nighttime hours.
• KY 371 (Collins/Amsterdam Street) 2.2 – 4.8 mile-marker – Paving is full. Thermo markings at intersections to be put in. The rest of labor will happen throughout nighttime hours.
• KY 16 (Taylor Mill Street) 13 -13.8 mile-marker – Paving is full. Thermo markings at intersections to be put in. The rest of labor will happen throughout nighttime hours.
• KY 17 (Madison Pike) 4.3 – 4.8 mile-marker/7.8 milepost – A freeway security enchancment venture has begun to enhance sight distance between the realm of KY 14 and Cruise Creek and realign the KY 17 intersection at KY 2042 (Moffett Street). Utility work is at the moment in progress. Development work is anticipated to start Might 10. Motorists ought to look ahead to crews, gear, flaggers, and doable lane closures in the course of the venture.
• KY 1501 (Arms Pike) – Development on a brand new, two-lane highway will realign Arms Pike from the KY 17 (Madison Pike) and KY 3035 (Outdated Madison Pike) intersection to Crystal Lake Drive is in progress. Visitors impacts shall be minimal. Motorists ought to look ahead to development crews and gear within the venture space.
• John A. Roebling Bridge (KY 17) – The John A. Roebling Bridge is totally closed to vehicular visitors for a prolonged restoration venture to protect the 154 year-old historic landmark. A pedestrian walkway will stay open in the course of the venture. The bridge is scheduled to reopen to visitors by the tip of November and the general venture is anticipated to be full by Dec. 31. Motorists could use the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge (U.S. 25) or the 4th Avenue/Veterans Bridge (KY 8) to the Taylor Southgate Bridge (U.S. 27) as a detour.
• KY 2373 (Bromley-Crescent Springs Street) – 3.1 – 3.8 mile-marker – A security enchancment venture is in progress between Anderson Street and Amsterdam Street. Look ahead to crews, gear and lane closures within the work zone. The highway is closed to by means of visitors for a number of months in order that crews can do utility work and set up a field culvert and retaining wall. Motorists could use Anderson Street (KY 2373) to Buttermilk Pike (KY 371) to Collins Street to Amsterdam Street as a detour.
• KY 177 (Decoursey Pike) – 11.8 – 19.3 mile-marker – A pavement venture is in progress on KY 177 (Decoursey Pike) from KY 2044 (Petty Street) to Banklick Creek Bridge. Climate and crew schedule allowing, base failure work will happen throughout weekdays from 7:30 a.m. till 6:30 p.m. Flaggers will shut one lane within the work zone. Crews will return within the spring of 2021 to finish the resurfacing of this 7.5-mile part of roadway.
• KY 1883 (Slatin Street) 0 – 1.3 mile-marker – A resurfacing venture is in progress on KY 1883 from KY 2018 to KY 607. Work is weather-dependent. Motorists ought to train warning and look ahead to flaggers, visitors management gadgets, development personnel, and gear to enter and go away the work zone. Anticipate quick delays.
• KY 607 (New Columbus Street) 8.7 – 17.4 mile-marker – A resurfacing venture is scheduled to start as soon as KY 1883 resurfacing is full. The part to be resurfaced is from Outdated Owenton Georgetown Street to the Grant County line on KY 1883 from KY 2018 to KY 607. Work is weather-dependent. Motorists ought to train warning and look ahead to flaggers, visitors management gadgets, development personnel, and gear to enter and go away the work zone. Anticipate quick delays.
• KY 159 (Nice Hill Street) (4.6 milepost) – A bridge substitute venture on KY 159 (Nice Hill Street) bridge over North Little Kincaid Creek is in progress. The venture would require a full closure. A signed detour shall be in place utilizing KY 609 to KY 177 to KY 159. The highway will re-open on August 7.
• U.S. 27 (17.1 – 19.3 mile-marker) – A security enchancment venture is in progress on U.S. 27. Development will concentrate on three areas: the KY 177 intersection (17.1-17.5 marker ) going northbound to only previous KY 3162 (Lock Street) intersection, the Boss Dunaway Street intersection (19 milepost) in northern Pendleton County and the intersection of Plum Creek Church Street (1 milepost) in southern Campbell County. Motorists ought to pay attention to crews and lane closures within the work zone areas.
• U.S. 27 (14.7 – 17.1 mile-marker) – Paving is full between Nation Membership Drive and KY 177 in Butler, Kentucky. Thermo marking and rumble strip work stays. Look ahead to crews and gear within the work zone.
WORK ZONE TIPS
1. Anticipate the sudden.
3. Don’t tailgate. Preserve a secure distance between you and the automobile forward of you.
4. Preserve a secure distance between your car and the development employees and gear.
5. Take note of the indicators.
6. Obey highway crew flaggers.
7. Keep alert and decrease distractions.
8. Sustain with the visitors stream.
9. Navigate visitors with GoKY TRIMARC or by way of Waze in your smartphone!
10. You’ll be able to comply with us on the social media hyperlinks beneath.
11. Figuring out the place the development zones are previous to the journey can decrease frustration and delays.
12. Be affected person and keep calm.
Get Northern Kentucky highway development updates on KYTC District 6 web page. Comply with KYTC District 6 on our Fb web page at KYTC District 6 or on our Twitter account KYTC District 6.
See the Driving NKY Progress website