In the course of the investigation, officers situated a amount of methamphetamine and edged weapons
ONTARIO PROVINCIAL POLICE
A member of the Southern Georgian Bay Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police was monitoring west sure visitors on Heritage Drive, Midland at 5:07 p.m. March 4, 2022 when the officer famous a west sure automobile exceeding the 60 KPH restrict and proceeded to try to cease it.
The automobile did not cease by persevering with westbound on Heritage Drive and crossed the centre line coming into the eastbound ditch, east of Beamish Drive. The lone occupant of the automobile fled the scene and was situated close by shortly afterwards and arrested. In the course of the investigation officers situated a amount of methamphetamine and edged weapons.
Charged is Stuart Harlow, 33 years previous of no mounted tackle, with the next offences.
- Harmful Operation
- Flight from Peace Officer
- Possession of Property obtained by Crime Over $5,000
- Operation Whereas Impaired- Alcohol and Medicine
- Possession of Break in Devices
- Fail to Adjust to Launch Order – Different Than Attending Court docket ( 4 counts)
- Operation Whereas Prohibited (two counts)
- Use of Credit score Card
- Theft of Credit score Card
- Theft of Motor Car
- Theft Below $5,000 from a Motor Car (two counts)
Opposite to the Felony Code of Canada
- Class G1 licence holder- unaccompanied by certified driver
Opposite to the Freeway Site visitors Act
The concerned automobile was towed and impounded for seven days and the accused’s drivers licence has been suspended for 90 days as per the Ministry of Transportation (ADLS) tips. The accused is being held to seem earlier than Bail Court docket and can seem at a future date earlier than the Ontario Court docket of Justice .
Educating the general public about secure driving practices with our group security companions is a precedence, should you see a doable impaired driver or operator please “Make the Name” and dial 911 and assist forestall a crash. If you’re heading out in town or on the paths, please make a plan to get home safely.