November 22, 2021 – 4:00pm
DSHS Central Campus, Moreton Constructing, Room M-100
1100 West forty ninth Road
Austin, TX 78756
Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council (GETAC)
Division of State Well being Providers (DSHS)
November 22, 2021
As a consequence of well being precautions associated to the COVID-19 pandemic,
this assembly will likely be carried out dwell and just about by way of Microsoft Groups.
Registration have to be accomplished no later than 5:00 P.M., November 19, 2021
Public participation may even be obtainable at:
DSHS Central Campus
Moreton Constructing, Room M-100
1100 West forty ninth Road
Austin, Texas 78756
Name to Order
GETAC Imaginative and prescient:
A unified, complete, and efficient Emergency Healthcare System.
To advertise, develop, and advance an accountable, patient-centered Trauma and Emergency Healthcare System
Evaluate and Approval of October 2021 Retreat Minutes
- Chair Report and Dialogue
- State Stories:
- Middle for Well being Emergency Preparedness and Response
- EMS Trauma Techniques
- Texas EMS and Trauma Registry
- GETAC Committee Stories:
- Air Medical and Specialty Care Transport Committee
- Cardiac Care Committee
- Catastrophe Preparedness and Response Committee
- Emergency Medical Providers Committee
- EMS Training Committee
- EMS Medical Administrators Committee
- Damage Prevention and Public Training Committee
- Pediatric Committee
- Stroke Committee
- Trauma Techniques Committee
Dialogue, public remark, and attainable motion on the next objects:
(Public remark time could also be restricted at Chair’s discretion)
- Replace of Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Title 25
- 157.125, Necessities for Trauma Facility Designation, Documentation of Proof Information
- 157.123 Regional Advisory Councils (RACs)
- 157.128 Denial, Suspension, and Revocation of Trauma Facility Designation
- 157.130 EMS and Trauma Care System Account
- 157.131 Designated Trauma Facility and Emergency Medical Providers Account
- Senate Invoice 1876, 87th Legislature, 2021, modification to TAC Title 25 Part 157.11 (choice to the emergency switch of a dialysis affected person)
- Report overview of the October 14-15, 2021, GETAC Retreat
- GETAC Commonplace Working Procedures
- GETAC Strategic Plan for the Texas Emergency Healthcare System
- Dialogue, evaluate, and suggestions for initiatives that instill a tradition of security for responders and the general public with a give attention to operations and secure driving practices
- Dialogue of Rural Priorities
- Dialogue of formation of GETAC Regional Advisory Committee
- Dialogue of rule revision and priorities
- Dialogue and attainable actions on initiatives, packages, and potential analysis that may enhance the Emergency Healthcare System in Texas.
- GETAC Stakeholders Stories:
- Texas EMS, Trauma, and Acute Care Basis (TETAF)
- EMS for Kids (EMSC) State Partnership
- Texas Cardiovascular Illness and Stroke Council
- Texas Cardiac Arrest Registry to Improve Survival (TX CARES)
- Texas Suicide Prevention Council
- Cease the Bleed Texas Coalition
- Statewide Wristband Undertaking
(Closing Public Feedback)
Subsequent assembly dates
Adjournment – Alan Tyroch, MD, Chair
Public Remark: The Texas Division of State Well being Providers (DSHS) welcomes public feedback pertaining to subjects associated to Emergency Well being Care. Members of the general public are inspired to take part on this course of by offering written public remark to DSHS by emailing Adrienne.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 P.M., November 19, 2021. Please embrace your identify and both the group you’re representing or that you’re talking as a non-public citizen. Written feedback are restricted to 3 minutes and will likely be learn throughout the assembly for consideration by the Council.
If you need to register to supply oral feedback, please mark the proper field on the registration type. Directions for offering oral remark will likely be emailed to you with the details about becoming a member of the assembly. Registration have to be accomplished no later than 5:00 P.M., November 19, 2021. Members of the general public may use the Microsoft Groups chat part to submit a request to supply public remark. The request should comprise your identify, the identify of the group you signify or that you’re talking as a non-public citizen, and your direct cellphone quantity.
Public remark is restricted to 3 minutes. Audio system should state their identify, affiliation, and on whose behalf they’re talking. Public members who’re utilizing handouts are requested to supply an digital copy in accessible pdf format that will likely be distributed by DSHS employees to Council members, State employees and for public distribution. Handouts are restricted to 2 pages (paper measurement: 8.5” by 11”, one aspect solely) of documentation. Handouts have to be emailed to DSHS instantly after registering and embrace the identify of the one that will likely be commenting.
Word: These procedures could also be revised on the discretion of DSHS.
Contact: Questions relating to agenda objects, content material, or assembly preparations must be directed to Jorie Klein, Division of State Well being Providers, 512-535-8538, or email@example.com.
Individuals with disabilities who want to attend the assembly and require auxiliary aids or companies ought to contact Jorie Klein at 512-535-8538 or firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 72 hours earlier than the assembly so applicable preparations might be made.