TOWN OF WEBB, N.Y. – City of Webb law enforcement officials had been lately honored with awards for his or her arduous work and heroic actions.
The awards ceremony was held on the Eagle Bay Fireplace Station on Tuesday, March 8.
The next officers had been acknowledged:
Officer Trevor Tormey
- Tormey and his household had been honored for his or her half in making the Okay-9 program profitable. Okay-9 Kimber has assisted with a number of drug arrests for practically 9 years, and only in the near past retired.
- Tormey was additionally acknowledged for excellence in service in the course of the investigation of a fatal boat crash on Fourth Lake in September of 2020.
Officer Michael Uhl
- Uhl was awarded for meritorious service, bravery, in addition to life-saving and tactical excellence throughout a fatal shooting on Dan Bar Acres Road in September of 2020.
- Uhl was additionally acknowledged for his meritorious service within the deadly Fourth Lake boat crash investigation.
Officer Thomas ‘Jamie’ Furlong
- Furlong was additionally awarded for meritorious service, bravery and tactical excellence in the course of the homicide investigation on Dan Bar Acres Street.
Officer Cody Luebbert
- Luebbert was awarded for excellence in DWI enforcement. He’s additionally an authorized drug recognition skilled who has helped different businesses as nicely.
The police division additionally acknowledged Douglas Smith, John Sarkisian and Linda Sarkisian, house owners of Smith Marine Ski-Doo Dealership, for supporting the snowmobile patrol.