The next gadgets are based mostly on data supplied by officers in regulation enforcement and the legal justice system.
• Medication: Cory S. Collins, 33, of Kiskatom, was arrested by state police at Catskill within the village of Catskill at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, and was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, a felony, and with possession of a managed substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument, each misdemeanors. Troopers mentioned they stopped the motive force of a 2005 Jeep Liberty for a number of alleged automobile and site visitors violations and, whereas talking with the motive force and passengers within the automobile, realized Collins was in possession of a hypodermic needle and a plastic bag containing 30 glassine baggies of heroin stamped with the imprint “FOCUS.” Collins was launched with tickets for Catskill City Courtroom.
• DWI: Vishal Ramoutar, 34, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Highland at 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, within the city of Esopus and was charged with drunken driving, a misdemeanor. Ramoutar was launched with a ticket for Esopus City Courtroom.
• Mischief: Melissa A. Keehner, 53, of West Hurley, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, and was charged with felony legal mischief to property valued at greater than $250. Keehner was launched with a ticket for Hurley City Courtroom.
City of Ulster
• Cast instrument: Rolan B. Blackwell, 40, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 4:44 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, and was charged with two felony counts of possession of a cast instrument, stemming from an incident reported on Aug. 31, 2020. Blackwell was launched with tickets for Ulster City Courtroom.
• Mischief: Cody T. Oliva, 21, of Poughkeepsie, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 8:25 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, and was charged with legal mischief, a misdemeanor, stemming from property injury reported earlier Wednesday within the city of Ulster. He was issued an look ticket fir Ulster City Courtroom.