A Lengthy Island lady driving the incorrect approach whereas intoxicated on the Dawn Freeway was apprehended by authorities in a single day.
At roughly 11:43 p.m. Friday, Nov. 5, whereas transporting a separate particular person arrested for driving whereas intoxicated, Suffolk County Sheriff’s Deputies handed a driver heading westbound within the eastbound lanes of Dawn Freeway in Shirley, practically crashing into the Sheriff’s Workplace automobile, stated Sgt. Paul Spinella.
The deputies instantly radioed for help and one other deputy unit managed to cease the motive force on Dawn Freeway close to exit 58, stated Spinella.
Daybreak Clark, age 56, of Mastic Seashore, consented to a breath check and registered a blood alcohol content material of .19 %, Spinella stated, noting the authorized restrict within the state is .08 %.
Clark was charged with:
- Driving whereas intoxicated,
- Second-degree reckless endangerment
It was considered one of 4 DWI arrests made by Suffolk Sheriff’s deputies in a single day. Additionally charged had been:
- Gina Sabellichi, age 27, of Middle Moriches, for driving whereas intoxicated;
- Josephine Rivera, age 41, of Coram, for felony DWI attributable to a previous DWI conviction in 2018, driving and not using a required ignition interlock system, and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorized vehicle.
- Ashly Norval, age 31, of Patchogue, for felony DWI attributable to a previous DWI conviction in 2014.
Click on right here to enroll in Day by day Voice’s free day by day emails and information alerts.