HUNTINGTON, NY — These are latest arrests made within the Huntington space from Feb. 6 via Feb. 12.
The Suffolk County Police Division posted the next data. All expenses are accusations and don’t signify guilt.
- Justin Medwed, 34, of Plainview, was pulled over when he was caught rushing and swerving out of his lane on southbound Woodbury Street in Huntington at 1:19 a.m. Feb. 12, police stated. He was arrested and charged with DWI: earlier conviction in 10 years on Feb. 12.
- Edgar Martinez-Marquez, 26, of Huntington Station, was present in possession of cocaine on Iceland Drive round 9:20 a.m. Feb. 11, police stated. He was arrested and charged with third-degree prison possession of a managed substance: narcotic drug w/ intent to promote, fifth-degree prison possession of a managed substance, and second-degree prison use of drug paraphernalia on Feb. 11.
- Zachary Terry-Wade, 27, of Huntington, on April 23, 2021, ready a 2019 New York state resident revenue tax return that contained false statements and false data, police stated. He was arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree false instrument: intent to defraud and three counts of fifth-degree prison tax fraud on Feb. 9.
- Juventino Garcia-Vasquez, 55, of Brentwood, offered a kind to the New York State Division of Motor Automobiles claiming his driving privileges weren’t revoked, however his privileges truly had been revoked, police stated. He was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree false instrument: intent to defraud on Feb. 8.
Discover out what’s occurring in Huntington with free, real-time updates from Patch.
The principles of replying:
- Be respectful. This can be a area for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language might be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual identify, and again up your claims.
- Hold it native and related. Be sure your replies keep on matter.
- Assessment the Patch Community Guidelines.