A 63-year-old Hampton Bays man was arrested Sunday for driving whereas intoxicated after a motorcar crash on the intersection of Route 105 and Flanders Street in Riverside.
Kenneth Mujsce reportedly advised police a car minimize him off and he was taken to PBMC shortly earlier than midnight.
Police arrested Mr. Mujsce for DWI on the hospital and launched him on an look ticket.
• Police arrested a 28-year-old Flanders man for DWI after he ran a cease register Hampton Bays early Sunday.
Police mentioned Gelcin Alvarado-Garcia quickly approached a police car at a cease signal close to Montauk Freeway and North Shore Street shortly after midnight, then “abruptly pulled into the appropriate flip lane” and sped by with tires screeching.
Mr. Alvarado-Garcia then reportedly misplaced management of the car, touring onto a middle median earlier than overcorrecting to the appropriate, police mentioned.
He was stopped on Newtown Street and arrested for DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar, reviews mentioned.
• A 34-year-old Jamesport man was arrested for driving with a revoked license final Thursday in Water Mill.
Elvis Encinas was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar throughout a site visitors cease, based on police.
• Police arrested a 37-year-old Flanders man on drug costs following a site visitors cease on Evergreen Street final Monday morning.
After Christopher McErlean was stopped for passing automobiles within the heart turning lane round 7 a.m., an officer discovered heroin and a syringe inside his car.
He was arrested for seventh-degree prison possession of a managed substance and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar for driving with a revoked license, officers mentioned.
• A leaf blower was reported stolen from a shed within the Riverwoods Group in Riverside Saturday afternoon. One other leaf blower and a drill have been reported stolen by resident of that neighborhood final Monday.
• Kendrick Gill, 26, of Riverhead was arrested for driving with a suspended license alongside Moriches Riverhead Street in Northampton Saturday morning.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar and launched on an look ticket, police officers mentioned.
• Vernon Arrington, 63, of Bellport was arrested and charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar following a site visitors cease alongside Flanders Street final Tuesday round 8:20 a.m.
• Somebody stole a Cannondale mountain bike valued at $1,500 and various energy instruments valued at $3,000 from a enterprise on West Major Avenue final Thursday morning, based on Riverhead City police.
• A Riverhead man reported final Tuesday morning that somebody had gained entry to his Financial institution of America account and stole $434.49, based on police.
• A person stole $259 value of drinks from BJ’s Wholesale Membership on Route 58 and took off in a silver Lincoln Navigator Monday night time, based on police.
• An Aquebogue girl advised police final Tuesday that somebody illegally used her social safety quantity to file for unemployment, based on police. A Riverhead girl made an identical criticism later that day.
• A 2002 Jeep that had beforehand been reported stolen was positioned and returned to its proprietor, based on police. Further info was not obtainable.