Southold City police arrested a 41-year-old East Marion man for driving whereas intoxicated following a single-car crash in Cutchogue final Thursday.
In accordance with police, Jevemai Hernandez Luna was driving on Skunk Lane and struck a phone pole shortly after 4 p.m. No accidents had been reported because of the crash, however police discovered Mr. Luna was intoxicated on the scene.
He was charged with aggravated DWI, circumventing an interlock system and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorcar, in accordance with police.
• Freddie Ramirez, 32, of Mattituck, was arrested and charged with DWI after he was stopped for failing to take care of his lane alongside Route 25 in Southold Sunday round 4 p.m.
Police additionally charged Mr. Ramirez with false personation and second-degree forgery after he reportedly gave police a false title.
• Police had been referred to as to the Alternative Store in Greenport Saturday after a 46-year-old Port Washington lady refused to put on a masks within the shop.
She left the realm as soon as police arrived, reviews stated.
• Police had been referred to as to a seaside on the finish of Lighthouse Street in Southold Friday after a neighbor reported quite a few automobiles within the space doing burnouts and taking part in loud music.
Police arrived shortly after midnight as youths had been fleeing the realm, extinguished a bonfire and cleaned up litter left behind, in accordance with a report.
• A 31-year-old San Marcos, Texas, man was interviewed by Southold police after police acquired a notification of an grownup male “performing erratically” close to Orient State Park final Tuesday afternoon.
The person instructed police he was performing odd as a part of coaching for an performing class and agreed to cease for the day.
• A 62-year-old Greenport lady was requested to depart a Greenport Village bar after pouring a number of drinks on a fellow patron Saturday round 11 p.m. No fees had been filed because of the incident, in accordance with a police report.
• Mattituck Hearth Division responded to a brush fireplace alongside Pike Avenue in Mattituck final Thursday afternoon. Responders had been capable of extinguish smoldering mulch in a flower mattress, reviews stated.
Those that are named in police reviews haven’t been convicted of any crime or violation. The costs towards them might later be diminished or withdrawn, or they might be discovered harmless.