Police arrested a 62-year-old Mattituck girl for DWI after she struck a parked automobile on Westphalia Street Saturday night.
Police responded to the crash round 9:15 p.m. and decided that Jean Saunders was intoxicated.
She was arrested and charged with first-offense driving whereas intoxicated, police stated.
• A 30-year-old Southold man was arrested for DWI alongside Route 25 Saturday night time.
Police obtained a name a few black Honda failing to keep up its lane of journey and situated the automobile on the Southold 7-Eleven.
Police decided the driving force, Melvin Alverado, was intoxicated and positioned him below arrest for aggravated driving whereas intoxicated and seventh-degree prison possession of a managed substance, police stated.
• Detectives have been notified about an incident involving no less than 20 minors tipping over a rubbish can, breaking a handicapped signal and picnic bench, eradicating two reflectors and leaving damaged beer bottles round Veterans Seaside in Mattituck final Monday.
• A Greenport man referred to as police Saturday to report that somebody eliminated his boat from the water behind his Third Avenue property.
• Police responded to a single-car crash alongside Westphalia Avenue in Mattituck final Monday after a person crashed right into a utility pole round 10 a.m.
The person reportedly instructed police he began choking on his saliva, which precipitated him to depart the roadway.
No accidents have been reported, police stated.
• A snowblower was reported stolen from the entrance yard of a house on Primary Avenue in Greenport final Thursday morning.
• A Greenport girl reported that an unknown particular person tried to gather unemployment advantages in her title final Thursday.
5 comparable incidents have been reported to police and forwarded to detectives final week.
Those that are named in police reviews haven’t been convicted of any crime or violation. The costs towards them might later be decreased or withdrawn, or they might be discovered harmless.