Glad Monday, Westhampton-Hampton Bays! Here is a roundup of the highest tales within the information at this time.
Solar giving solution to clouds. Excessive: 53 Low: 43.
Listed below are the highest tales in Westhampton-Hampton Bays at this time:
- Firms get go-ahead for Gabreski Airport renovations: See what’s in retailer for the ability (Newsday; subscription required).
- Man Charged With DWI In Hampton Bays: Police: The person was arrested Saturday night time, police mentioned. (Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch)
- Man Strangles Particular person Throughout Struggle In Film Theater Parking Lot: Police: The arrest happened after an altercation throughout which an individual was strangled and misplaced consciousness, police mentioned. (Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch)
- Think about Adopting an East Finish Shelter Pet This April: Are you able to open your private home to a pet in want? (Dan’s Papers; subscription required)
- Wow Home: $4.2M Property On Prestigious Westhampton Seaside Lane: Check out this magnificence. (Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch)
From our sponsor:
Immediately’s publication is dropped at you partially by Ring, a Patch Model Associate. Everyone knows that Ring is the chief in video doorbells for house safety. However do you know that Ring now makes a house safety system that’s getting raves from client digital specialists?
Immediately in Westhampton-Hampton Bays:
- Knitting with Arlene – Hampton Bays Public Library (6:30 PM)
From my pocket book:
- Westhampton Seaside Womens Lax: “Immediately we achieved a significant program aim, to beat a staff we’ve got by no means beat. 6 to five we beat Sinai and held them scoreless within the second half. This was a TEAM win. From endline to finish line and over to the bench, we did this collectively.” (Instagram)
- Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce: “The Hamptons Bays Chamber wish to thank everybody for making yesterday such an incredible occasion! Thanks to our sponsors.” (Facebook)
- Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce: “Such a stupendous day for an egg hunt! The older children trying to find eggs on the Nice Egg Hunt. (The youthful children had been up by the playground)” (Facebook)
- Westhampton Seaside Volunteer Fireplace Division: “Have you ever ever thought of becoming a member of the Fireplace Division? Discover out what it means to volunteer or come see us on Sunday April 24 between 12 p.m. to three p.m.” (Facebook)
- Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce: “The hen dance yesterday on the Nice Egg Hunt.” (Facebook)
- Nextdoor Neighbor, Rampasture Level: “Assist Needed.Place Out there for busy East Quogue boat yard. Boat detailing. Wash, wax, compound. Different yard work, too. Monday to Friday. Begin instantly” (Nextdoor)
- Nextdoor Neighbor, Pink Creek: “Can anybody advocate a tree chopping service? We have now very tall bushes that might use pruning off the highest.” (Nextdoor)
- Benjamin Antinori, Neighbor: “Why is the LIE street floor allowed to be in such a horrible situation? Who’s answerable for sustaining it? It’s so degraded that automobiles are routinely being broken with growing threats of accidents. This must be addressed?” (Patch)
Extra from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Loving the Westhampton-Hampton Bays Each day? Listed below are all of the methods you may get extra concerned:
Thanks for following alongside and staying knowledgeable. I am going to see you round!
— Lisa Finn
About me: I am a journalist whose ardour is telling the tales of individuals’s lives. That is your web site — this can be a place on your voice to be heard. I am unable to wait to listen to from you all.