Navajo County Sheriff’s Workplace
The unincorporated areas surrounding Holbrook, Joseph Metropolis, Winslow, Adamana, Goodwater, Solar Valley, Woodruff, and Chevelon Canyon are supplied legislation enforcement companies by the Navajo County Sheriff’s Workplace.
- March 8 — A Navajo County Sheriff’s Workplace deputy conducting a visitors cease in Holbrook arrested Alonzo Jones Yazzie, 40, of Indian Wells, charged with DUI.
- March 9 — A deputy arrested Jessica Marie Serna, 38, of Holbrook, charged with misdemeanor and felony DUI.
The unincorporated areas of Pinetop-Lakeside, Present Low, Linden, Pinedale, Clay Springs, Heber-Overgaard, Snowflake, and White Mountain Lake are supplied legislation enforcement companies by the Navajo County Sheriff’s Workplace.
Snowflake/Taylor/White Mountain Lakes
- March 8 — Deputies within the 8700 Block of the Concho Freeway cited and launched Ryan Decarlo, 22, of Taylor, charged with DUI.
Present Low/Linden/Silver Lake Estates
- March 8 — Deputies arrested Rebecca Gould, 49, of Overgaard, charged with possession of harmful medicine, possession of harmful drug paraphernalia, and taking contraband right into a correction facility.
- March 7 — Deputies arrested Matthew Dawahoya, 28, of Lakeside, charged with leaving the scene of an accident that prompted harm to a roadway fixture.
— Deputies arrested Manuel Gutierrez, 26, of Lakeside, charged with DUI.
- March 8 —Deputies arrested Shelly Orr, 45, of Lakeside, on two warrants for possession of harmful medicine, possession of harmful drug paraphernalia and a probation violation.
- March 9 — Deputies arrested Brianna Ryder, 22, of Lakeside, on a warrant for preliminary prices of disorderly conduct, harassment in public, and failure to seem.
- March 12 — Deputies arrested Jane Acherman, 62, of Lakeside, charged with home violence-related disorderly conduct, home violence-related assault and home violence-related felony harm.
You probably have any data that might help the Sheriff’s Workplace in preserving your group secure, please contact a supervisor or deputy at any one of many native numbers: (928)536-7327, (928)532- 6060, (928)535-7111, (928)524-4050, or (928)289-6850. Info may also be supplied confidentially to WeTip at 1-800-782-7463. ATV/Bike operators please keep in mind anybody using on a public highway (grime or pavement) should have the right license and different relevant paperwork. Any operator of an ATV/Bike is accountable to know the legal guidelines related to working his or her ATV/Bike. Please keep in mind irrespective of the time of the 12 months, it’s essential to possess a burn allow issued by your native police or fireplace division for any outside burning. Your compliance may be very a lot appreciated. Sheriff’s Auxiliary Volunteer’s need everybody to know they do home watches as a part of their companies wish to lengthen this service to those that have part-time houses within the space, and people leaving on trip, and many others…. Please name the Sheriff’s Workplace to talk to or go away a message for the Sheriff’s Auxiliary Volunteer’s Director in your group. Please keep in mind to buckle up and be careful for bikes and ATVs on the roadways. Be courteous to different drivers and when you should devour alcohol get a delegated driver, not a DUI. You probably have any data which might help the Sheriff’s Workplace in preserving your group secure, please contact a supervisor or Deputy at one among our native cellphone numbers: 928-524-4050 or 928-289-6850. Info may also be supplied to WeTip at 1-800-782-7463.