By DAVID MELSON – email@example.com
Simply a short while after Kerry Yavagious Ransom posted bond at Bedford County Jail, he was heading again.
A small bag of marijuana allegedly fell from the clothes of Ransom, 21, of Bates Avenue as he exited his truck throughout a visitors cease early Thursday on Madison Avenue. Ransom denied to Officer Darren Jenkins that he’d dropped the bag.
Ransom was charged with easy possession, driving on a suspended license and a lightweight legislation violation. He was stopped on account of a non-functioning headlight.
Ransom posted $1,500 bond.
- A Lewisburg man arrested on drug and DUI prices allegedly carried a small bag with a “whitepowdersubstance” into Bedford County Jail on Wednesday. The bag fell out of the clothes of Devin Alexander Perez, 22, as he was being searched, a sheriff’s workplace report mentioned. Perez was charged with DUI, possession of schedule III and VI medicine, refusal to voluntarily permit a blood alcohol check, careless driving, failure to exhibit license and introducing contraband right into a penal establishment. He posted $13,500 bond.
- A house and three autos have been entered on Cedar Glade Circle early Friday, police mentioned. A Bible was taken from one car, a bag containing prescription remedy and private paperwork was stolen from one and a cup containing change was lacking from one other. Handguns and ammunition have been stolen from the house.
- A person needed by each Shelbyville and Metro Nashville police is asking $100 for the return of a stolen Apple watch, police have been instructed. The suspect met the watch’s proprietor, a Tate Avenue lady, on-line final weekend. She introduced him to her residence for the weekend and toldpolicehe additionally took however returned her cellphone. He later texted her that he had the watch.
- The steering wheel, tires, oil and stereo are lacking from a car at a house on U.S. 41A North, a Bedford County deputy was instructed Wednesday. A suspect who had lately damaged a relationship with the proprietor was named.
- A propane gasoline tank was stolen from the again yard of a house within the 800 block of Decrease Halls Mill Street, the sheriff’s workplace was instructed Friday.
- Police have been instructed $200 was lacking from the purse of a visitor at a North Important Avenue motel Thursday. A person who had been staying with the girl was listed as a suspect.
- A pill was stolen Thursday from Popeye’s, North Important Avenue. An worker is suspected,policesaid.
- A pc’s laborious drive is gone from a South Cannon Boulevard residence after a door was discovered open Thursday. A suspect was named.
- A bicycle was stolen in a single day Friday from exterior an Oakwood Place residence.
James Thomas McCord, 60, of Legal guidelines Hill Street was accused of taking a field of dominoes, occasion bubbles and correction tape from Greenback Basic Market, North Important Avenue, on Friday.
He was cited and launched. Accident Each drivers have been charged in a crash early Christmas morning on the intersection of U.S. 231 North and Whiteside Street.
Luis Enrique Hernandez Redondo, 34, of Nashville was charged with easy possession, driving with out a license and having an open container when a “small quantity” of marijuana was present in his clothes, police mentioned. He was held on $4,000 bond.
Abel Edwardo Ramirez, 19, of Bridlewood Drive was charged with second offense DUI, underage consumption, driving on a revoked license, violation of probation and failure to seem. He was held on $1,500 bond.
The following have been charged since final Wednesday by the Shelbyville Police Division, Bedford County Sheriff’s Workplace, Tennessee Freeway Patrol or seventeenth Judicial District Drug Process Drive. They’re solely charged; guilt or innocence will likely be decided by the courts.
- Darien Lebron Akins, 28, Lane Parkway; no driver’s license; quotation issued
- Remington Jett Allison, 38, Deer Level Street; home assault; held, $2,500 bond
- Kenneth Eugene Cantrell Jr., 31, Hoover Avenue; DUI, driving on revoked license, monetary accountability, seat belt legislation; launched, $4,000 bond
- Shirley Mae Cook dinner, 62, Tate Avenue; shoplifting; summons issued
- Timothy Edward Cook dinner, 45, Tate Avenue; shoplifting; summons issued
- Jay Ramsey Estes, 61, Belmont Avenue; public intoxication; launched, $500 bond
- Rony Rafael Francisco, 22, Bridlewood Drive; no driver’s license, rushing; launched, $750 bond
- Joshua Michael Franklin, 37, Tate Avenue; home assault; launched, $3,000 bond
- Edgar A. Guzman Moreno, 21, Hilltop Drive; due care, no driver’s license/ exhibited on demand; launched, $1,500 bond
- Luis E. Hernandez Redondo, 34, Nashville; no driver’s license, open container, easy possession of schedule VI drug; held, $4,000 bond
- Elijan Matthew Hinojosa, 21, Dover Avenue; probation revocation; held, $2,500 bond
- Emilee Beth Holton, 19, Maple Avenue; legal trespassing; launched, $1,000 bond
- Andrew Todd Keith, 25, Winchester; unspecified prices; held, $5,500 bond
- Everaldo Lopez, 20, Railroad Avenue; mild legislation; launched, no bond
- Todd Steven Lykken, 53, Jennings Lane; failure to seem, violation of probation; launched, $7,500 bond
- Robert Steven Madeo, 50, Spring Avenue,Wartrace; home assault; launched, $3,000 bond
- Brandon Alexander Martinez Luna, 19, White Avenue; DUI underneath 21 (second offense), implied consent, ingesting age legislation, failure to take care of lane; held, $9,500 bond
- Amanda Lupe Morales Payan, 31, Shelbyview Drive; permitting animals to run at giant, cruelty to animals, vaccination certificates; launched, no bond
- Ryan Curtis Morton, 31,Beechgrove; violation of order of safety (5 counts), failure to disperse firearms (three counts); held, no bond
- Alberto Lozada Nunez, 46, Nashville; public intoxication, failure to seem, bench warrant; held, $10,500 bond
- Devin Alexander Perez, 22, Lewisburg; DUI, possession of schedule III drug, implied consent, due care, possession of schedule VI drug, failure to exhibit license, introducing contraband into penal establishment; launched, $13,500 bond
- Manuel SabanPicornio, 36, Nashville; DUI; launched, $5,000 bond
- Michael Angelo Presbitero, 21, Fayetteville; DUI, reckless driving, rushing; held, $4,500 bond
- Miguel Angel Quezada, 24, homeless, Shelbyville; failure to seem; held, $4,500 bond
- Abel Edwardo Ramirez, 19, Bridlewood Drive; underage consumption, DUI (second offense), driving on revoked license, failure to seem, violation of probation; held, $1,500 bond
- KerryYavagiousRansom, 21, Bates Avenue; easy possession, driving on suspended license, mild legislation; launched, $1,500 bond
- Eddie Doris Ray, 67, East Cedar Avenue; legal trespassing; held, $1,500 bond
- Jerry J. Roblero, 44, Hoover Avenue; two unspecified prices; launched, no bond
- Kevin Brian Rodas, 29, Baker Avenue; resisting arrest, assault on an officer, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, violation of probation; held, $14,000 bond
- Melissa Ann Shelton, 38, Ray Avenue; home assault; launched, $2,500 bond
- Daryl Eugene Skates, 59, Railroad Avenue; driving on suspended license; summons issued
- James Randell Smotherman, 51, Frank Martin Street; illegal pictures; launched, $3,000 bond
- Jose Luis Tapia, 38, Bridlewood Drive; public intoxication; launched, $2,500 bond
- Christopher Jesse Wilhoite, 47, Sofa Lane; public intoxication; launched, $2,000 bond
- Brandon Chad Wilson, 23, East Lane Avenue; failure to seem; held, $5,000 bond