District judges in Bridgeville, Scott and Carnegie dealt with these prison instances lately. Defendants could have court docket dates set in acceptable district courts or the Allegheny County Court docket of Widespread Pleas.
Decide Maureen McGraw-Desmet, Bridgeville
• Jamie Regis Smith, 48, of Crafton on prices of stalking, harassment, defiant trespassing and two counts of creating terroristic threats. Expenses had been filed by Port Authority police on Might 2.
• Dylan James Butkus, 22, of Carnegie on prices of prohibited acts, failing to cease at a crimson mild, careless driving and a DUI. Expenses had been filed by South Fayette police on Might 2.
Decide Jack R. Kobistek, Carnegie
• Michael Christopher James, 33, of Ambridge on two counts of prohibited acts and a DUI. Expenses had been filed by Crafton police on April 29.
• Gary Reagan, 61, of Crafton on prices of public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and prohibited acts. Expenses had been filed by Crafton police on April 30. Reagan additionally faces a cost of retail theft. That cost was filed by Ingram police, additionally on April 30.
Decide Craig Stephens, Scott
• Glenn Arthur McCracken, 41, of Pittsburgh on prices of driving beneath a suspended or revoked license and a DUI. Expenses had been filed by Scott police on Might 3.