MIDDLEBURY — Middlebury police cited Peter Foley, 22, of Bristol for driving below the affect, following a single-vehicle crash on Case Road on April 30.
Police mentioned additionally they cited Foley for making an attempt to elude a police officer whereas driving in a “gross negligent method.”
In different motion final week, Middlebury police:
- Investigated a single-vehicle crash, with accidents ensuing, on Case Road on April 25.
- Responded, with Middlebury Regional EMS, to assist an individual injured in a bicycle crash on Seymour Road on April 25.
- Searched in useless for a doable drunken driver touring on Courtroom Road on April 25.
- Responded to a noise grievance on Danyow Drive on April 25.
- Helped an individual get into their locked Courtroom Road residence on April 26.
- Assisted the Counseling Service of Addison County in serving a courtroom order on April 26 on an individual in want of psychological well being remedy.
- Responded to a report a couple of man experiencing a psychological well being disaster within the Courtroom Road space on April 26.
- Introduced on April 27 that the Addison County Unit for Particular Investigations was probing an incident involving a minor little one.
- Responded to a report of a unadorned man coming into a Courtroom Road residence throughout the evening of April 27. Police mentioned the person had left and run into a distinct constructing upon their arrival. The case stays below investigation.
- Obtained a grievance about folks enjoying music whereas congregating on the entrance garden of a house on the intersection of South Nice and Cross streets at 11:30 p.m. on April 28.
- Cited Randy A. McEntee, 27, of Middlebury for the alleged violation of an abuse prevention order stemming from an occasion on Buttolph Drive on April 28.
- Returned a unfastened canine to its proprietor on April 28.
- Started an investigation on April 29 right into a theft grievance ensuing from fraud from a checking account.
- Assisted an aged girl who had locked herself out of her Courtroom Road residence on April 29.
- Investigated the reported theft of packages from a Halladay Highway resident’s mailbox on April 29.
- Obtained a report about automobiles dashing on Ossie Highway on April 29.
- Obtained a report of an alleged sexual assault within the Courtroom Road Extension space on April 29.
- Flagged a truck that was releasing particles from a tow-behind trailer on Route 7 South on April 29. Police mentioned Vergennes police stopped the automobile later in its travels.
- Responded to a noise grievance — in addition to a report of individuals urinating on property — within the North Nice Road space on April 30.
- Checked a report of a suspicious automobile on Quarry Highway on Could 1.
- Responded to a report of a verbal dispute between folks in a automobiles parked off Retailers Row on Could 1.
- Helped Middlebury firefighters at a hearth off Cobble Highway on Could 1.
- Stood by throughout an indication in a parking zone off Courtroom Road on Could 1. Police mentioned one “agitator” left the world upon their arrival, and that the occasion carried on in a peaceable method.
- Cited Douglas Campbell, 25, of Middlebury for easy assault, following an incident within the Danyow Drive space on Could 1. Police mentioned Campbell will reply to the cost in Vermont Superior Courtroom, felony division, on June 27.
Vergennes police on Sunday cited a New York man for driving below the affect of medication, … (learn extra)
Vermont State Police responded to 6 motorized vehicle crashes up to now week.
Throughout an in any other case quiet week between April 18 and 24, Vergennes police hung out patrol … (learn extra)