• At 7:41 p.m., Jonathan Duvall, 42, was charged with conspiracy to commit theft and conspiracy to commit automobile theft after deputies have been referred to as to the world of Park and Carson streets. The arrest report says he approached a pair who have been loading their bicycles right into a truck and requested for his or her keys saying he was going to steal their stuff. The lady stated she thought he had a knife in his hand however that he stored his hand behind him. After she referred to as 911, Duvall fled the scene when he heard sirens. When he was apprehended, the arrest report says he admitted attempting to rob the couple. His bail was set at $40,000.
• At 8:12 p.m., Jeffrey Edwards. 35, was arrested after a visitors cease at Carson and Clearview for using an unregistered and licensed quad on the roadway. The arrest report says he initially tried to speed up and drive away. He stopped on the Horrible’s fuel station parking zone. He’s accused of refusing the deputy’s instructions. After they compelled him to the bottom, a search discovered what was described as a .44-caliber revolver in his pocket. The report says he continued to refuse to cooperate, yelling that the deputies have been going to die. He was charged with felony carrying a hid weapon with out a allow, intimidating a peace officer for making threats, failure to yield and resisting arrest as working an off-road automobile on a public freeway. Bail was set at $14.600.
• At 2:21 p.m., Victor Salas, 44, was arrested after deputies responded to an condo on Sizzling Springs Street on a home violence name. The sufferer informed deputies he was extraordinarily intoxicated when he arrived residence and grabbed her by the hair, pushing her to the bottom then brandishing a ceramic bowl as if to hit her within the head. She pepper-sprayed him. He was charged with assault with a lethal weapon and home battery. Bail was set at $23,000.
• At 4:21 p.m., a 52-year-old funding adviser was arrested after a visitors cease exterior Grocery Outlet for working a pink mild. She was charged with DUI 2nd alcohol and the visitors violation. Bail was set at $2,540.
• At 4:31 p.m., a 55-year-old was arrested on an excellent warrant charging violation of bail circumstances after a visitors cease for no license plates. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 12:51 a.m., a 20-year-old couple was arrested exterior Bodines after a visitors cease for rushing. Each have been charged as minors consuming alcohol and possession of alcohol. She was charged with possessing paraphernalia, DUI 1st alcohol, rushing and youngster endangerment as a result of there was an toddler within the automobile. The male was moreover charged with possession of marijuana. Her bail was set at $4,800. His bail was set at $2,800.
• At 10:13 a.m., a 52-year-old mechanic was charged with violating a brief protecting order after deputies have been referred to as to an deal with on Granite Method. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 10:35 a.m., a 59-year-old was arrested exterior a residence on Pratt Avenue after approaching the resident with an axe over his shoulder saying he simply obtained out of jail. He dropped his pants to point out he was sporting jail clothes beneath. When informed the resident didn’t need assistance, he refused to depart and commenced eradicating a stump within the yard. He was arrested for indecent conduct and violating bail circumstances. He was held with out bail.
• At 5:15 p.m., a 41-year-old was charged with home battery 1st offense after deputies responded to the world of Airport Street and Carmine. Unbiased witnesses stated the sufferer was dragged throughout Airport Street by the defendant and that he hit her a number of occasions with a closed fist. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 10:04 p.m., a 37-year-old Carson man was arrested after deputies have been dispatched to an deal with on La Loma Drive in reference to threats. He was arrested due to a no-alcohol clause in his bail circumstances and charged with harassment. Bail was set at $3,250.
• At 12:30 a.m., Richard Perkins, 59, former speaker of the Nevada Meeting, was arrested on a DUI 1st alcohol cost after a visitors cease on South Carson Avenue for rushing. Perkins was a longtime Henderson Police official who retired as assistant chief and opened a lobbying agency, the Perkins Group. He served within the Meeting from 1992 to 2006 and was speaker from 2001-06. Bail was set at $1,045.
• At 4:08 a.m., a 51-year-old was arrested on a cost as an ex-felon failing to register a change of deal with after he was stopped for strolling within the journey lanes of Carson Avenue, flailing his arms. Bail was set at $150.