• At 3:37 p.m., Jennifer Daugherty, 44, was detained after her mom texted deputies saying Daugherty was on her method to kill one other lady. She was arrested in her car close to the potential sufferer’s residence and charged with aggravated stalking. She was additionally charged with possession of a small quantity of meth discovered within the car. Bail was set at $27,500.
• At 3:44 p.m., Donald Layba, 29, was arrested on a felony DUI alcohol cost after deputies had been known as to the world of South Carson Road for a report of some one failing to take care of a lane and falling asleep whereas driving. He was charged with the felony as a result of it was his third arrest. Bail was set at $20,000.
• At 10:10 p.m., a 24-year-old was arrested on an impressive warrant charging contempt after a deputy acknowledged him strolling throughout the Nugget parking zone. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 1 a.m., a 35-year-old Reno man was arrested after a witness informed dispatch he was following a car driving with out headlights close to I-580 and Arrowhead. The arrest report says the car was driving the improper approach on I-580. Because the deputy handed it, the car made a U-turn on the Koontz exit. The deputy continued north on the freeway and once more noticed the Jeep coming into the freeway, once more heading the improper route. When the deputy caught up with the Jeep, it was at Fairview and South Carson Road. The report says when the deputy turned on lights and siren, the Jeep made a U-turn once more to go the opposite approach. The arrest report says he refused to take part in any sobriety exams. He was charged with DUI 1st alcohol, eluding with endangerment, reckless driving and no headlights on. Bail was set at $21,550.
• At 7:57 p.m., Shane Donovan, 32, was arrested on a cost of tried car housebreaking after deputies responded to Curry Road for a report of an individual brandishing a weapon. He fled the scene and was arrested after trying to enter a number of autos at a dealership lot. No weapon was discovered. Bail was set at $20,000.
• At 11:14 p.m., a 43-year-old Dayton lady was arrested after a visitors cease on School Parkway. She was charged with driving on a suspended license, damaged tail lights and a warrant from East Fork Township Justice Court docket. Bail was set at $1,165.
• At 12:44 a.m., Jessie Shinkle, 32, was arrested after admitting to a deputy he had a small quantity of meth on his particular person. He was additionally held on two P&P violation prices. He was held with out bail.