From Nov. 24 by way of Nov. 25, the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) carried out a DUI checkpoint in Vernon Township in Crawford County.
On Wednesday, they launched their closing report.
Based on the PSP, a complete of 104 motorists have been contacted and the next have been enforced:
- One DUI arrest for alcohol or use of a managed substance
- Three arrests for possession of ACT 64 and associated paraphernalia
- One arrest for fleeing or eluding an officer
- Two driving underneath suspension citations
- One quotation for driving with a suspended license (DUI-related)
- One dashing quotation
- One seatbelt quotation
- One analysis from an authorized Drug Recognition Professional on an impaired driver
- 15 different visitors citations
- 10 warnings
For information delivered proper to you, subscribe to JET 24/FOX 66/YourErie.com’s breaking, daily news & severe weather email lists.