LAKE ELSINORE, CA — A DUI checkpoint held in Lake Elsinore over the weekend netted a complete of 31 citations, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Division introduced Monday.
The checkpoint was held at Railroad Canyon and Church streets, from 8 p.m. Friday to 2 p.m. Saturday.
In the course of the checkpoint, deputies out of the Lake Elsinore Sheriff’s Station have been searching for drivers drunk and/or medicine (together with prescription medicines).
In the course of the 6-hour interval, 1,166 autos have been screened. Among the many 31 citations and lots of of stops, the sheriff’s division reported:
- 15 citations for unlicensed drivers
- 3 citations for suspended license
- 5 driving beneath the affect arrests
- 11 autos have been towed
- 2 felony arrest warrants have been served
- 44 kilos of processed marijuana was seized
Drivers charged with DUI face a mean of $13,500 in fines and penalties, in addition to a suspended license, in line with the division.
The foundations of replying:
- Be respectful. It is a area for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language can be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual title, and again up your claims.
- Preserve it native and related. Make sure that your replies keep on subject.
- Evaluation the Patch Community Guidelines.