BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – An OVI checkpoint in Boardman didn’t catch any drunk drivers, however two arrests had been made together with different violations.
The checkpoint was arrange Friday on South Avenue and ran from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. A complete of 183 automobiles handed by way of the checkpoint and 6 had been directed to the diversion space for additional investigation.
One felony arrest was made for having weapons below incapacity, together with the next exercise:
- Two summons for driving below suspension
- One summons for no operator’s license
- Two citations for grownup restraint
- One quotation for little one restraint
- 1 arrest on a misdemeanor arrest warrant
- Two summons for drug abuse
- One quotation for expired registration
- One quotation for 2 headlights required