BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Blair County DUI Process Pressure officers will likely be hitting space roadways over the subsequent few days and weeks to assist deter and forestall drunk or drugged driving.
The duty pressure will likely be making themselves recognized by means of verify factors, roving patrols and/or cellular consciousness in an effort to make roadways safer.
Should you plan on having fun with some alcoholic drinks this week, listed below are some ideas:
- Keep away from Drunk Driving Altogether and DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
- Earlier than consuming, designate a sober (non-drinking) driver.
- Should you’re impaired, use a taxi or Uber, name a sober pal or member of the family to get house safely.
- Should you see a drunk driver on the street, don’t hesitate to contact 911!
- If you recognize somebody who’s about to drive or journey whereas impaired, take their keys and assist them make different preparations to soundly get to the place they’re going.
- Keep in mind, Associates don’t let associates drive impaired!
The duty pressure additionally reminds drivers to put on seatbelts, transfer over for emergency automobiles, enable sufficient driving time to keep away from being rushed and know in case your prescription remedy impacts your skill to drive.
Extra details about drunk driving may be discovered by clicking on the Nationwide Freeway Visitors Security Administration (NHTSA) graphic beneath: