LAS VEGAS (FOX5) — The driving force in a wrong-way crash that killed three Idaho folks was arrested on a number of felony costs, together with a number of DUI counts, Nevada Freeway Patrol introduced.
Tyler Kennedy, 32, was arrested by NHP troopers. NHP mentioned Kennedy was recognized as the motive force of a Ford F-150 concerned in a head-on crash on March 27. Police beforehand recognized Kennedy as a resident of Tolleson, Ariz.
In line with NHP, a Ford F-150 was touring northbound on US 95 approaching Nye County Mile Marker 99, close to Scotty’s Junction. On the similar time, a silver 2011 Toyota Highlander was touring southbound on US 95. NHP mentioned the Ford entered the trail of the Toyota they usually hit head-on.
The Toyota went into the shoulder and overturned. One girl and two juveniles had been ejected from the Toyota. The driving force, one grownup and one juvenile passenger from the Toyota had been pronounced useless on scene.
Two juveniles from the Toyota had been transported to UMC Trauma. One juvenile who was unrestrained on the time of the crash is in crucial situation.
Kennedy was arrested on the next costs, in line with NHP:
- 3 Counts – DUI leading to dying (Felony)
- 2 Counts – DUI leading to substantial bodily hurt (Felony)
- 5 Counts – Reckless Driving leading to dying or substantial bodily hurt (Felony)
- 1 Rely – Possession of a Managed Substance (Felony)
- 1 Rely – Possession of drug paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
- 1 Rely – Fail to drive on proper half of street (Misdemeanor)
- 1 Rely – Driving with Canceled drivers license
- 1 Rely – No seatbelt
Copyright 2021 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Company). All rights reserved.