‘The Problem’ star Mattie Breaux can be spending seven days in a Nashville jail after getting her third DUI. We’ve acquired 5 issues to know concerning the MTV star.
The get together’s over for Mattie Breaux. MTV’s The Challenge and CMT’s Celebration Down South star isn’t going to be doing any partying within the foreseeable future, because the 31-year-old can be spending seven days in a Davidson County, TN jail following her third DUI offense. She was a yr behind bars in line with paperwork obtained by TMZ, however the website studies that the choose suspended all however 7 days of her sentence.
Mattie isn’t even going to should serve all seven days at one, as Karla West, chief of employees on the Davidson County Sheriff’s Workplace instructed TMZ that she’ll be serving the time on weekends solely till she completes her seven days. West added that it’s “regular process” in circumstances like Mattie’s. We’ve acquired 5 issues to learn about Mattie Breaux.
1. Mattie’s jail sentence comes over a yr after her third DUI arrest. She was arrested in Aug. 2019 following a single vehicle crash in Nashville. She instructed police that she had taken the opioid painkiller hydrocodone — which she claimed a pal gave her — and downed two beers earlier than making the horrible choice to get behind the wheel of her 2016 white Honda.
2. Mattie has two prior DUI’s in Louisiana. She was arrested in Sept. 2013 and and charged with working a car whereas intoxicated after police pulled her over for weaving in between lanes. A bench warrant was issued in Apr. 2014 when she failed to point out as much as a pre-trial listening to, however she later cleared up that matter. Its unclear when her second DUI occurred.
3. Mattie gained’t be driving for fairly a while. Along with the seven days in jail in Nashville, she’s been placed on almost a yr’s probation and can lose her driver’s license for one yr as a part of her sentence.
4. Mattie has a drunken alter-ego “Martha” and has ended up hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. Throughout season considered one of CMT’s Party Down South, Mattie wound up within the hospital after ingesting means an excessive amount of. “It was very scary,” Mattie instructed Rumorfix.com in 2014 concerning the incident. “I awakened and I used to be hooked as much as IV’s and it’s a blackout and also you don’t know what occurred. I might have killed myself. I simply love Patron!” Whereas Mattie went out ingesting the very subsequent night time after getting launched, she claimed she nonetheless discovered a lesson as that night time she didn’t find yourself in a hospital. For actual. Take a look at the interview here beginning on the 3:40 mark.
5. Mattie now loves figuring out. She has her personal YouTube channel which she has dedicated to sharing health movies. Currently Mattie appears very way more into caring for her physique and well being, so hopefully she stays on that path. Mattie additionally has an Instagram account referred to as Unbothered the place she shares recipes for wholesome meals and strategies of self care, along with swimsuit pictures.