Revealed April 01. 2021 08:41AM
State police on the Schuylkill Haven barracks reported on the next incidents:
• On March 7 at 1 p.m. troopers noticed a 1999 Jeep Cherokee close to a burned out resort alongside Route 51 in North Manheim Township. A registration examine confirmed the proprietor to be Richard Mozeleski, 28, of Port Carbon. There was an lively warrant for his arrest issued to county detectives. Mozeleski was taken into custody with out incident and through a pat-down troopers discovered two small baggage of methamphetamine and a smoking pipe.
Mozeleski was taken to the county jail in Pottsville on the warrant. Troopers mentioned fees of possession of a managed substance and possession of drug paraphernalia shall be filed in opposition to him.
• On March 15 at 3:08 p.m. troopers stopped a 2006 Nissan Altima for rushing alongside Route 183 at Kiehner Highway in Wayne Township. The motive force, Brandon Symons, 21, of Schuylkill Haven, was present in possession of a small quantity of marijuana. Costs shall be filed.
• On Feb. 27 at 4:32 p.m. troopers acquired a name for a person showing to be very confused within the Rosie Write Craft retailer in King’s Village, Norwegian Township. Upon arrival troopers discovered the suspect had pushed residence. He was positioned and recognized as James Reardon, 55, of Minersville. It was decided he was inebriated and shall be charged with DUI.
• On March 5 at 1:09 a.m. troopers performed a visitors cease of a 2006 Nissan Sentra within the 1300 block of Route 61, in North Manheim Township. The motive force, Andrew Dotter, 33, of Schuylkill Haven, had heroin, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Costs shall be filed.
• On March 13, troopers dealt with a walk-in grievance on the barracks from a person who was beneath the affect. He turned combative with troopers and was subdued. The suspect was a 33-year-old man from Orwigsburg, who troopers declined to determine. He was taken to a hospital for analysis. He was charged with felony mischief for inflicting $1,000 injury to a bench within the foyer.
• On March 20 at 9:07 a.m. troopers made a visitors stoop of a 2013 Chrysler 200 alongside Route 183 at Acorn Lane in Wayne Township. Because of this the driving force, Donnell Andrews, 43, of Philadelphia, was charged with felony drug possession and firearm possession fees. An nameless caller reported Andrews was driving erratically on the time the cease was made.
• On March 6 at 11:30 a.m. troopers performed a visitors cease of a 2004 Ford Expedition within the 500 block of Route 183 in Wayne Township. The motive force, Carl Figueroa, 39, of Lancaster, was discovered to be beneath the affect and was positioned beneath arrest for driving beneath the affect.
• On March 13 at 10:15 a.m. troopers responded to Renningers Market, positioned off Route 61 in North Manheim Township, for a report of a disturbance between two individuals. Because of this two males, ages 53 and 42, each from Pottsville, who troopers declined to determine, are going through harassment – bodily contact, fees.