CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Loss of life Investigation
• A loss of life reported within the 400 block of Southwest fifteenth Avenue simply after 8:40 a.m. on Nov. 17 is beneath investigation.
• Successful-and-run was reported within the 100 block of North Market Boulevard at roughly 10:35 a.m. on Nov. 17.
• Successful-and-run was reported on the intersection of Northwest Chamber of Commerce Method and Northwest State Avenue simply after 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 18.
• A automobile reportedly ran right into a pedestrian with a cart full of things within the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at roughly 4:45 p.m. on Nov. 18 and fled the scene. No accidents have been reported.
• A report of disorderly conduct made within the 500 block of Southwest Washington Avenue simply earlier than 1 p.m. on Nov. 17 is beneath investigation.
• A topic was cited for disorderly conduct simply after 10 a.m. on Nov. 18 after they allegedly threw gadgets off of counters and screamed at an worker within the 300 block of Northwest Park Avenue.
• A report of disorderly conduct made within the 1200 block of Bishop Highway at roughly 5:05 p.m. on Nov. 18 is beneath investigation.
• A second-degree housebreaking reported within the 500 block of South Market Boulevard at 2 p.m. on Nov. 17 is beneath investigation.
• A topic was cited for third-degree theft within the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue simply earlier than 3:40 p.m. on Nov. 17.
• A automobile theft reported within the 1900 block of South Market Boulevard simply earlier than 6:25 a.m. on Nov. 18 is beneath investigation.
• A second-degree housebreaking reported within the 1900 block of South Market Boulevard at 8:15 a.m. on Nov. 18 is beneath investigation.
• A 3rd-degree theft was reported within the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue simply earlier than midday on Nov. 18.
• A 3rd-degree theft was reported within the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue simply after 6:20 p.m. on Nov. 18.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A slashed tire was reported within the 300 block of North Pearl Avenue simply after 8:45 a.m. on Nov. 17.
• A topic was arrested within the 200 block of West Maple Avenue simply earlier than 4 p.m. on Nov. 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly damaging property and obstructing a public servant.
• Merchandise was reported stolen within the 1400 block of Lum Highway at 10:25 a.m. on Nov. 17.
• A juvenile was arrested within the 800 block of South Tower Avenue at 5:20 p.m. on Nov. 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Heart for allegedly stealing marijuana merchandise and smoking units.
• Sweet was reported stolen from the 1300 block of South Gold Avenue simply earlier than 1:20 p.m. on Nov. 18.
• A crimson 1993 Ford Escort was reported stolen from the 100 block of South Silver Avenue simply after 3:10 p.m. on Nov. 18. The automobile was later recovered in Thurston County.
• A topic was arrested within the 2800 block of Russell Highway simply earlier than 10:55 p.m. on Nov. 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, home violence.
• John Okay. Baker, 55, of Tacoma, was arrested on the intersection of Centralia Faculty Boulevard and South Pearl Avenue at 2:15 a.m. on Nov. 19 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving beneath the affect.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a complete system inhabitants of 140 inmates, together with 122 within the normal inhabitants and 18 within the Work Ethic and Restitution Heart. Of normal inhabitants inmates, 105 have been reported male and 17 have been reported feminine. All WERC inmates have been reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who may be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Division may be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Division may be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Division may be reached at 360-496-6636. Should you have been a sufferer of bodily or sexual abuse, home violence or sexual assault, name Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Heart of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.