CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A Pe Ell lady was cited for shoplifting within the 500 block of South Tower Avenue at roughly 4:35 p.m. on Could 4.
• An Oakville lady was cited for shoplifting within the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue simply after 5:35 p.m. on Could 4.
• Police are actively trying to find a person suspected of shoplifting from the five hundred block of South Tower Avenue simply after 7:20 p.m. on Could 4.
• Officers had been dispatched simply after 7:35 p.m. on Could 5 relating to a suspected theft that occurred at a grocery retailer within the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. Officers positioned and stopped the automobile on Interstate 5. The three occupants initially gave false names however officers eventuallu discovered their true identities. The driving force, Jesse R. Henry, 30, of Tacoma, was arrested on an impressive arrest warrant out of Tacoma for first-degree homicide. He was transported to Pierce County and was launched to detectives.
Package deal Theft
• A number of packages had been reported stolen off of the porch of a residence within the 3000 block of Russell Highway simply after 12:05 p.m. on Could 4.
• At 4:35 a.m. on Could 6, a caller within the 800 block of North Pearl Road reported their Ring digicam had caught an roughly 50-year-old man in a “black Fox hooded sweatshirt” stealing a bundle.
• At roughly 10:30 a.m. on Could 5, a blue 2018 Volkswagen Passat was reported stolen from the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue someday in a single day.
• An Olympia lady was referred to the prosecutor’s workplace for doable automobile theft costs after allegedly stealing an acquaintance’s automobile within the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue simply after midday on Could 5.
• A license plate was reported stolen off of a automobile within the 1100 block of Johnson Highway at 11:30 p.m. on Could 4.
• Cash was reported stolen out of a pockets within the 900 block of Woodland Avenue at 9:55 p.m. on Could 5.
• Successful-and-run that precipitated minor harm to a automobile was reported on the intersection of West Principal and South Iron streets at roughly 4 p.m. on Could 4.
• Noe Dominguez-Sandoval, 38, of Centralia, was arrested within the 800 block of Harrison Avenue simply after 1:40 a.m. on Could 6 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving beneath the affect.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported on the intersection of Alder and Mellen streets simply after 3:25 p.m. on Could 5.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported within the 700 block of Harrison Avenue simply after 5:25 p.m. on Could 5.
• A girl was trespassed from a well being care facility within the 900 block of South Scheuber Highway simply earlier than 12:30 a.m. on Could 5 for allegedly harassing different shoppers. She was later trespassed from an area shelter for allegedly disturbing different shoppers and never following the principles.
A Tacoma lady was cited for trespassing within the 900 block of South Scheuber Highway at 6:50 a.m. on Could 6.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A handbag was reported stolen out of a procuring cart in a enterprise within the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at roughly 1:40 p.m. on Could 4.
• A case of shoplifting was reported within the 500 block of South Market Boulevard at 4:50 p.m. on Could 4.
• Simply after 6:45 p.m. on Could 4, a catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 700 block of Northwest Liberty Place someday in a single day.
• At 1:40 p.m. on Could 5, a chainsaw was reported stolen from the again of a pickup truck within the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue someday in a single day.
• A non-injury automobile accident involving a city-owned automobile was reported within the 100 block of Northwest State Avenue at 2:05 p.m. on Could 4.
• Simply after 6:50 p.m. on Could 4, a caller on the intersection of Southwest Cascade Avenue and Southwest Second Road reported a person in a truck was attempting to run over a pedestrian. No arrests had been made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a complete system inhabitants of 146 inmates, together with 125 within the normal inhabitants and 21 within the Work Ethic and Restitution Middle (WERC). Of normal inhabitants inmates, 105 had been reported male and 20 had been reported feminine. Of the WERC inmates, 19 had been reported male and two had been reported feminine.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who could be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Division could be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Division could be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Division could be reached at 360-496-6636. For those who had been a sufferer of bodily or sexual abuse, home violence or sexual assault, name Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Middle of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.