CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported within the 300 block of Southwest Third Road at 9:05 a.m. on Jan. 6.
• A driver reported head ache after they have been concerned in a T-bone collision on the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and Northwest Chamber of Commerce Approach simply after 1 p.m. on Jan. 6. The incident blocked site visitors till the autos might be cleared.
• At roughly 7:10 p.m. on Jan. 7, a caller reported a truck in a ditch within the 2100 block of North Nationwide Avenue. The motive force reportedly bought into a special automobile and left the scene earlier than the automobile was towed.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported within the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue simply after 1 p.m. on Jan. 8.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported on the intersection of Northwest Chamber of Commerce Approach and Northwest State Avenue on Jan. 9 simply earlier than midnight.
• A automobile accident with accidents that was reported on the intersection of Jackson Freeway and Wallace Street simply after 1:05 p.m. on Jan. 9 is below investigation.
• At 4:10 a.m. on Jan. 7, a caller reported there was water within the Chehalis Avenue Residences within the 300 block of Southwest Third Road. Twin Transit despatched two buses to assist evacuate residents, who have been taken to the Purple Cross emergency shelter at Centralia Center Faculty.
• A 3rd-degree theft was reported within the 1700 block of North Nationwide Avenue at 9:20 a.m. on Jan. 7.
• An influence washer was reported stolen from a shed within the 1400 block of Southwest Snively Avenue at 2:50 p.m. on Jan. 8.
• Simply after 9:20 a.m. on Jan. 9, a miter noticed and energy fan have been reported stolen from a automobile within the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• Bank cards and keys have been reported stolen from an unlocked automobile within the 400 block of Northeast Washington Avenue simply after 12:05 p.m. on Jan. 9.
• Shoplifting was reported within the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard simply after 7:10 p.m. on Jan. 9.
• Simply after 7:35 p.m. on Jan. 9, gadgets have been reported stolen from the 600 block of West Important Road someday between 6 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. that day.
• Two topics have been referred to the legal professional for the Metropolis of Chehalis for attainable fourth-degree assault fees following an incident reported within the 1500 block of North Nationwide Avenue simply earlier than 5 p.m. on Jan. 7.
• A loss of life reported within the 1900 block of South Market Boulevard at 10:10 p.m. on Jan. 7 is below investigation.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A topic was cited for trespassing within the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue simply earlier than 2:55 p.m. on Jan. 5 after they have been positioned on property they’d been trespassed from.
• A topic described as an “older man” sporting “vivid colours and no pants” was cited for trespassing within the 700 block of Northwest Liberty Place at 8:35 a.m. on Jan. 9 after he allegedly uncovered himself on the bottom of the property.
Tried Automobile Theft
• Simply after 4:15 p.m. on Jan. 5, a automobile proprietor within the 1100 block of Roosevelt Avenue reported the ignition to her automobile had been damaged out someday within the final couple of weeks.
• A silver 2017 Carry On cargo trailer was reported stolen from the 400 block of South Pearl Road simply earlier than 9:45 a.m. on Jan. 9.
• A topic was arrested on the intersection of Woodland Avenue and Jefferson Road simply after 11:05 p.m. on Jan. 9 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged automobile theft.
• A topic was cited for third-degree theft within the 500 block of South Tower Avenue simply after 6:10 p.m. on Jan. 9.
• At roughly 8:05 a.m. on Jan. 10, instruments have been reported stolen from a shed within the 100 block of South Washington Avenue someday inside the previous couple of days.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported on the intersection of Harrison and Belmont avenues simply after 9 p.m. on Jan. 6.
• A non-injury, two automobile collision was reported on the intersection of North Tower Avenue and West Sixth Road at roughly 2:45 p.m. on Jan. 9.
• Centralia law enforcement officials responded to a number of pedestrians and autos stranded in water throughout the metropolis of Centralia all through the day on Jan. 6. Officers have been capable of help them in getting out of the water to security.
Legal Visitors Violation
• A Tacoma man was cited for disobeying a site visitors management system on the intersection of Harrison Avenue and northbound Interstate 5 simply earlier than 10:55 a.m. on Jan. 7.
• Cody D. Alviar, 28, of Rochester, was arrested on the intersection of Harrison Avenue and northbound Interstate 5 simply after 4:55 p.m. on Jan. 7 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving below the affect after he was stopped for driving round barricades.
Eluding Police, Theft, Assault and Residential Housebreaking
• Ryan M. Swerland, 31, of Seattle, was arrested on the intersection of East Maple and North Diamond streets simply after 8:15 a.m. on Jan. 9 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for eluding regulation enforcement after he allegedly fled from a police officer who tried to contact him. The officer who tried to contact him had suspected Swerland of being impaired and of driving a stolen automobile. Swerland was moreover booked on excellent felony warrants for second-degree theft, second-degree assault and residential housebreaking.
• A topic was referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Workplace for attainable fourth-degree assault fees after they allegedly threw soup on a neighbor within the 1000 block of Scammon Creek Street at 11:10 a.m. on Jan. 9.
• A topic was referred to the Metropolis of Centralia’s legal professional for attainable fourth-degree assault fees simply earlier than 7:20 a.m. on Jan. 10.
Giving False Data
• A topic was cited for offering a false title to a police officer who stopped them for a minor site visitors infraction on the intersection of Yew and Mellen streets at 3:30 a.m. on Jan. 10.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a complete system inhabitants of 139 inmates, together with 122 within the basic inhabitants and 17 within the Work Ethic and Restitution Heart. Of basic inhabitants inmates, 99 have been reported male and 23 have been reported feminine. All WERC inmates have been reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who will be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Division will be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Division will be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Division will be reached at 360-496-6636. If you happen to have been a sufferer of bodily or sexual abuse, home violence or sexual assault, name Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Heart of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.