Eugene Boyd Morgan III, 44, and Keeley Wrenn Tatum, 52, each of Muskogee.
James Tanner Cox, 23, and Brianna Michelle Goss, 22, each of Fort Gibson.
Obie Dewayne Harris, 70, and Cheryl Ann Ricketts, 67, each of Muskogee.
Thomas Lee Berryhill, 26, and Alissa Louise Bell, 25, each of Muskogee.
Vehicles For You Inc. vs.:
• Michael Abrams, $2,000, July 14.
• Gary Arrington, $1,077, July 14.
• Jose L. Beltran Rodriguez, $1,762, July 14.
• Eugina Faye Bogle, $1,142, July 14.
• Reginald Lowell Drake, $1,378, July 14.
• Eric Dewayne Estes, $2,346, July 14.
• Dustin James Garriott, $529, July 14.
• Laura Lea Johnson, $1,495, July 14.
• Johnathan Menedez, $1,335, July 14.
• Christopher Deon New child, $1,077, July 14.
• Genaro Alberto Perez, $1,326, July 14.
• Robert Joseph Porter, $1,738, July 14.
• Albert Cerda Sorrow, $712, July 14.
• Brenda Villarreal dba D&B Trucking, $1,601, July 14.
• Demetrio Villarreal, $1,200, July 14.
Complete Administration LLC vs. Travis Dorsey, $2,501, June 9.
ROBERTSON, Amanda. Assault, battery, or assault and battery with a harmful weapon. Bond $5,000. Sounding docket June 15.
PHILLIPS, Kasside Brenay. Second-degree housebreaking; grand larceny; knowingly concealing stolen property. Bond $2,500. Listening to June 14.
HANS, Toni Jean. Illegal possession of managed drug with intent to distribute; falsely personate one other to create legal responsibility (two counts). Listening to June 8.
HUFF Jr., Clifton. Youngster abuse. Ten years suspended. Fined $1,000.
BROWN, Danielle Nicole. Driving inebriated. Metropolis arrest.
GRAY, David Gene, Driving inebriated; youngster endangerment. Metropolis arrest.
GRAY, Jeremy. Driving below the affect of every other intoxicating substance. Creek Nation Lighthorse arrest.
GREEN, Michael. Driving inebriated. Metropolis arrest.
PARSONS, Charles David. Driving with breath alcohol content material of .08 or extra; minor in possession of tobacco. Metropolis arrest.
SMITH, Gregory Allen. Driving below the affect of every other intoxicating substance; dashing; possession of managed substance. Metropolis arrest.
THOMAS, Coleise Renne. Driving with breath alcohol content material of .08 or extra. County arrest.