On 12/2/2021, Tpr M. Koontz performed a visitors cease within the space of 21600 Nice Mills Highway, Lexington Park, MD. The driving force of the automobile was recognized as a 17 yr outdated male of Nice Mills, MD. The juvenile fled on foot however was apprehended after a short pursuit. As soon as the topic was in custody, CDS, Marijuana lower than 10 Grams, was situated on his individual. Investigation additionally revealed that the juvenile had an open physique attachment. Whereas troopers tried to safe the juvenile in a MSP automobile, the juvenile spit on Tpr Koontz’s face. Then, whereas putting the juvenile within the backseat of a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Workplace automobile, Tpr Ok. Poland was additionally spit on. The topic was transported to Cheltenham Youth Detention Heart and was charged with two counts of Second Diploma Assault, Obstructing and Hindering a Police Officer, Try by Driver to Elude Uniformed Police by Fleeing on Foot, and Offering a False Identify. The topic was additionally issued a juvenile civil quotation for Possession of CDS: Marijuana Much less Than 10 Grams.
On 12/7/2021, Tpr J. Engleman responded to a residence on Mechanicsville Highway, Mechanicsville, MD for the report of somebody trespassing. Investigation revealed that Melissa Irine Richards, 30 of Mechanicsville, MD was beforehand evicted from the residence, entered the property which had a posted“No Trespassing” signal and entered the residence by way of an unlocked window. Richards was discovered hiding within the residence, she was arrested and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Heart the place she was charged with Trespassing on Posted Property and Housebreaking: 4th Diploma – Dwelling.
On 12/8/2021, Tpr J. Engleman performed a visitors cease on Three Notch Highway at Hollywood Highway, Hollywood, MD. A possible trigger search of the automobile was performed which revealed a loaded handgun. The driving force of the automobile was recognized as Jathaniel Doniel Whitaker, 20 of Lexington Park, MD. Whitaker was arrested and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Heart the place he was charged with Possession of a Regulated Firearm Being Beneath 21, Handgun: Put on/Carry and Transport in Car on Public Roads, and Loaded Handgun in Car.
On 12/9/2021, TFC J. Greathouse responded to Walmart, situated at 45485 Miramar Means, California, MD for the report of a theft. Investigation revealed that Kalicia Yesmein Hutchins, 42 of Patuxent River, MD stole merchandise with a mixed worth of over $100. Hutchins was arrested and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Heart the place she was charged with Theft: $100 to Beneath $1,500 – Shoplifting.
On 12/11/2021, Tpr Ok. Poland responded to a residence on Coosan Courtroom, Nice Mills, MD for the report of an assault. Whereas on scene, investigating the unique assault, one other assault occurred. Marquisa Domonique Thomas, 23 of Nice Mills, MD assaulted the sufferer in entrance of Tpr Poland. Thomas was arrested and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Heart the place she was charged with Second Diploma Assault.
On 12/12/2021, Tpr J. Pope responded to a residence on Waterview Drive, Saint Inigoes, MD for the report of an assault. Investigation revealed that Elizaveta Nicole Hinton, 20 of Germantown, MD triggered a disturbance, entered a residence with out permission and assaulted a person. Whereas Troopers had been on scene, Hinton continued to yell and trigger a disturbance after being advised to cease. Hinton was charged with Housebreaking-Fourth Diploma-Dwelling, Second Diploma Assault, Disorderly Conduct, Intoxicated Public Disturbance, Trespass:
Non-public Property, and Failure to Obey a Affordable and Lawful Order.
The next individuals had been arrested for Driving below the Affect:
• On 12/10/2021, Tyler James Moore Shotwell, 24 of Bushwood, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Pope
The next individuals had been arrested for Open Warrants:
• On 12/7/2021, Isaiah Thomas Shields, 21 of Greensboro, NC was arrested by TFC M. Posch for Unlawful Possession of a Regulated Firearm
• On 12/7/2021, Nichole Corine Underwood, 31 of California, MD was arrested by TFC A. Piscopo-Bann for FTA: Driving whereas license was suspended
• On 12/8/2021, Joel Harold Notman, 27 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Engleman for FTA: Driving inebriated
• On 12/9/2021, Lee Kitwell Clark, 35 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by TFC E. Ruggles for FTA: Driving whereas license was suspended
• On 12/10/2021, Aja Keyana Renee Sewell, 31 of Sunderland, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Baden for FTA: Driving with out required license
• On 12/10/2021, Aeric James O’Neil, 22 of Charlotte Corridor, MD was arrested by Tpr M. Koontz for FTA: Driving whereas license was suspended
• On 12/12/2021, Ryan Lee Keefer, 47 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr M. Koontz for FTA: Driving an uninsured automobile