Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Division
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Division reported the next arrests between 6 a.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday.
• DUI/first offense – Shuneke Mondrelle Battle II, 19, 5342 Water Valley Rd., Meridian. Battle II can also be charged with seat belt violation.
• DUI/first offense – Amy Michele Chandler, 26, 2991 Hwy. 513, Quitman.
• DUI/first offense – James Maurice Clemons, 45, 211 Bolden St., Union.
• Failure to look/two counts – Michael Tyler Prepare dinner, 28, 2345 Chunky Duffee Rd., Chunky.
• Home violence/easy assault – Ronald Kevin Gant, 55, 4271 Dogwood Lake Rd., Meridian.
• Public drunk – Allen McArthur Hopkins, 39, 3206 Hwy. 11/80 East, Toomsuba.
• Courtroom order obligatory days – Brian Hopkins, 50, 88 N St., Louisville, Miss.
• DUI/first offense – Angela Cockrell Means, 54, 839 CR 672, Quitman.
• Probation violation/parole – Julius Alexander Presswood, 47, 3837 thirty seventh St., Meridian.
• Failure to pay – Regina Latasha Value, 46, 15162 Hwy. 15S, Decatur.
• Felony DUI/fourth/two counts – Dekoyius Lekendric Reed, 35, 5275 Water Valley Rd., Meridian. Reed can also be charged with improper tools, no legal responsibility insurance coverage, no driver’s license, possession of marijuana in car, disorderly conduct/failure to obey legislation enforcement officer, probation violation/parole.
• Failure to look – Cierra Mignon Scruggs, 30, 4695 Valley Rd., Meridian.
• Failure to look – Jonathan LaDarius Tamayo, 26, 5004 Druid Ln., Meridian.
• DUI/first offense – Lasheena Natash Watts, 31, 5350 eighth St. Ext., Meridian. Watts can also be charged with disorderly conduct/failure to obey a legislation enforcement officer.
• Arson – Jimmy Lee Williams, 29, 3601 fortieth Ave., Meridian. Williams can also be charged with felon in possession of a firearm, taking pictures right into a dwelling home.
• Fleeing and eluding in a motorized vehicle – Johnny Ray Williams Jr., 37, 1327 thirty ninth Ave., Meridian. Williams Jr. can also be charged with no legal responsibility insurance coverage, disregard of visitors machine, switched tag/license plate, no driver’s license, DUI/first offense, probation violation/parole.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Division reported the next incidents from Friday by way of Monday.
• Hwy. 45 bypass-Laurel Ridge Rd., Meridian
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Hearth Departments reported the next calls Friday by way of Monday.
• Emergency medical service name, Lizelia Rd. (Marion).
• Brushfire, Fisher Rd. (Lengthy Creek).
• Emergency medical service name, Lauderdale-Toomsuba Rd. (Toomsuba).
• Motorcar accident, Hwy. 11/80/Dees (Russell).
• Construction hearth, N. Crescent Lake Dr. (Lengthy Creek).
• Motorcar accident, Lauderdale-Toomsuba Rd. (Toomsuba).
Metro Ambulance reported 48 emergency runs Monday at 2 p.m.