ELMHURST, IL — Elmhurst police arrested 4 individuals over the weekend on DUI expenses. Right here is info from the studies:
- James Van Petten, 45, of Elmhurst, was arrested about 1 a.m. Saturday at Park and Huntington on expenses of DUI, dashing and disobeying a cease signal. He was launched on bond.
- Jacqueline Macias, 47, of Chicago, was arrested about 2:30 a.m. Sunday at Indiana and North on expenses of DUI with little one passenger (two counts), unlawful transportation of alcohol and improper lane utilization. She was launched on bond.
- Gustavo Huizar Guzman, 27, of Arlington Heights, was arrested about 2 a.m. Saturday at Route 83 and Interstate 290 on expenses of DUI, dashing and improper lane utilization. He was launched on bond.
- Michael Rosario, 36, of Villa Park, was arrested about 4 a.m. Saturday at Villa and North on expenses of DUI, improper lane utilization, failure to sign, no entrance plate registration, possession of marijuana in a motorcar and working an uninsured motorcar. He was launched on bond.
Police report info is supplied by native police departments. Expenses are usually not proof of guilt. They’re a report of police actions on a given day, and individuals charged with against the law are presumed harmless till confirmed responsible in courtroom.
The foundations of replying:
- Be respectful. This can be a house for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language can be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual title, and again up your claims.
- Hold it native and related. Make certain your replies keep on subject.
- Overview the Patch Community Guidelines.