Georgia State Patrol
• Jeremy Pacheco, 38, 855 Mitchell County Line, Meigs, was charged March 22 with fleeing or trying to elude, failure to drive in a single lane, three counts of driving on the mistaken facet of the street, D.U.I., two counts of hit and run and open container.
• Bridget Lynn Rehberg, 30, 747 Vinson Street, Meigs, was charged March 23 with failure to drive in single lane, D.U.I.- Alcohol/Medicine, possession of alprazolam and two counts of possession of a schedule II substance (diazepam and hydrocodone).
Moultrie Police Division
• Sellers Edwards III, 37, 1209 Fifth Ave. S.E., was charged March 21 with felony trespass.
• Jeremiah Alexander Elliot, 40, 1957 Sylvester Hwy., was charged March 23 with probation violation.
• Jontavious Dunnell, 37, 245 Mott Lane, Newton, Ga. was charged March 23 with felony trespass.
• Melissa Smith, 45, 44 McKinnon Street, Barwick, was charged March 23 with disorderly conduct.
• Macey Leeann Jones, 28, 800 Cliford St., Barwick, was charged March 23 with disorderly conduct.
• Marvin Thomas Aguilag, 31, 2105 West Blvd., was charged March 22 with battery.
• Bree Cierra Williams, 25, 1200 Golding Street, Morven, was charged March 21 with crossing guard traces.
Colquitt County Sheriff’s Workplace
• Damien Enoch, 32, 913 Third St. S.E., was charged March 23 with failure to look for fingerprintable cost.
• Kevin Bradley Pitts, 22, 2402 Ga. 37 East, was charged March 23 with battery.
• Alex Clayton Barrett, 27, 162 Prepare dinner Street Unit B, was charged March 21 with 2nd diploma felony harm to property and theft by taking.
• Floyd Tyrone Coates, 54, 127 Fifth St. S.W., was charged March 22 with a bench warrant.
• William Christopher Miller, 36, 123 Smith St., Berlin, was charged March 19 with two counts of probation violation.
• Silvia Albertina Yok-Hernandez, 25, 510 Darbyshire Street, Norman Park, was charged March 22 with affray.
• Dionicia Giron-Godinez, 33, 2726 Sylvester Drive, was charged March 21 with affray.
• Kannon Dale Partain, 23, 612 Doc Darbyshire Lot 17, is on maintain for Jackson State Jail as of March 23.
• Deborah Sharron Blackburn, 62, was charged March 18 with theft by taking.
• Richard Andrew Haymons, 37, 191 Haymons Street, was charged March 17 with three counts of aggravated assault, terroristic threats and acts, and two counts of first diploma cruelty to kids.
• Deputies responded to a residence on Ga. Hwy. 22 in Meigs on March 20 in reference to a doable theft. The complainant claimed an aluminum extension ladder valued at round $200 and a canoe valued at round $500 had been taken out of their tobacco barn, which had indicators of being damaged into.
• Complainant filed a report on March 23 that somebody had taken a radiator, hose and bolts off their John Deere Irrigation Pumping Motor between March 15 and March 22 from their residence on Rob Bennett Street. The gadgets had been valued at round $2,300.